Mum's Net

mumsnet

Saturday 30 June 2012

M for Monsoon







English summer - it comes and goes as it pleases, and I'm quite used to packing my bag with different clothing options for Odessa, just in case in suddenly gets very hot... or it rains again.

Fortunately we are going on holiday very soon and it's time to prepare Odessa's wardrobe for a very hot Sardinia. Both the dress and shoes you can see above are from Monsoon, which is my favourite shop for summer clothes for my daughter. I love their charming flowery pattens and gentle colours, their simple dresses or tunics with thoughtfully designed little details - which makes it stand out (not to mention the very good quality - I buy lots of Monsoon clothes second hand on eBay or in Fara Kids charity shops - and they still look great).  These dresses are a little bit "hippy", but their romantic styling make it perfect for summer picnics or trips to the beach.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment