Mum's Net

mumsnet

Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas fair







It was our first School Christmas fair - I have taken only a few images I'm afraid. It was so cold and windy my hands were happiest in my pockets! Nerveless, I thought I needed to mention it, so it's not forgotten just because of the bad weather!  Odessa did see Santa Claus, went on tea-cup carousel and played with her friends. She also jumped on the bouncy castle which ended up with a little drama as the castle had a picture of a ginger cat and she wanted one with a black cat on it (I want black cat bouncy castle!!) Grrr. I had mulled wine and lovely Indian food cooked by some local mums and then we quickly ran home, realising that the winter had well and truly arrived!

2 comments:

  1. heheh widać po Odessie, że zimno było:) Zmarźluszek! A ze zdjęciami zimą mam podobnie, wybieramy się gdzieś, a później prośbą, groźbą nie namówisz mnie na wyjęcie aparatu. Nawet telefonem nie chce mi się robić. Zimno i niewygodnie. Ściskam ciepło, u nas biało. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No niestey przeliczylam sie i zle ja ubralam, cale szczescie szkola jest bardzo blisko nas. Oh przestan z tym sniegiem, Odessa jeszcze nigdy na sankach nie siedziala ( wstyd)...pokazalam jej dzisiaj zdjecia twoich dziewczynek na spacerze, na sankach i powiedziala ze chce zeby ja Zoja tez tak ciagnela :)

    ReplyDelete